Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bon Voyage, Jellyteeth

Dear Jellyteeth,

I already miss you. While you're off making noise up and down my beloved west coast for a week, I'll be writing to you about American Idol. Perhaps you could send me a postcard from the road? Or maybe you can mail me a cocktail from Clyde Common. Just shove it in a box and slap a stamp on it. The postal worker won't mind. And I'm not above sucking on cardboard.

I didn't watch last night's episode yet, as I was too busy drowning my sorrows about your impending departure. But I hear that your favorite hangdog sang "The Letter." A fitting tribute for Alex Chilton, I'm sure. I'm looking forward to hearing what advice Miley Cyrus' perky round cheeks have to give to the contestants. I'll watch it to night after I celebrate your girl's 30th bday without you.

Safe travels, happy guitar feedback!

-Cold Cuts

No comments:

Post a Comment